Consultant/Senior Consultant | Customer & Loyalty Strategy
At Ellipsis, we help businesses thrive through solving complex customer problems. We are currently looking for Consultants and Senior Consultants to join our team in Sydney and Melbourne and become an integral part of our growth journey.
As a Consultant you will work on core project deliverables with the team and take responsibility for your own work packages and work streams. You will play an active role in client-facing activities and provide project support, e.g. planning and coordination. You will also contribute to enhancing and developing Ellipsis tools, methods and knowledge to ensure we keep providing great value to our clients.
As a Senior Consultant you will be leading work streams and small to mid-size client engagements. This will include leading and working on core project deliverables e.g. strategy development, financial modelling, writing reports and creating presentations. You will also play a vital role in further developing Ellipsis’ IP and service offerings.
The key responsibilities for Consultant or Senior Consultant primarily cover 4 areas:
- Consulting engagements
- Solving complex customer problems
- Taking on responsibility for producing high quality project deliverables
- Understanding the client situation, and actively participating in client-facing activities
- Insights and modelling
- Developing, interpreting, and presenting business insights
- Conducting detailed data analysis and financial modelling
- Collaborating with the team to integrate insights into the wider engagement structure and storyline
- Business development
- Develop proposals, promote new Ellipsis services, and help to nurture relationships with prospects and manage sales pipeline
- Supporting marketing activities e.g. events, publications
- Knowledge development
- Keeping up to date on market trends and developments
- Supporting continuous development of Ellipsis' proposition and build on Ellipsis IP
- Improving Ellipsis’ tools and methods
Your Skills and Experience
- Technical & Experience
- Minimum 1-5 years’ experience (depending on which level we are considering you for) in consulting, customer strategy, loyalty or related disciplines
- Strong academic qualifications
- Experience with the application of problem-solving and structuring techniques (e.g. First Principles Thinking, Hypothesis Based Problem Solving, the Pyramid Principle)
- Proficient at data analysis and financial modelling
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in client-facing activity
- Comfortable managing demands and expectations of both internal and client stakeholders
- Character attributes
- Good commercial mindset, essential to combine numeracy with strong business acumen
- Self-motivated, self-driven, highly responsible mindset
- Good planning and prioritisation skills
- Positive and creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure, with consistent attention to detail
- Team player with strong internal and external relationship building skills
- Domain-specific (beneficial but not essential for candidate)
- Proficiency in database modelling (e.g. SQL databases, R/Python)
- Understanding of loyalty, marketing and analytics landscape
- Knowledge of principles of direct marketing and loyalty program management
- Salary package based on experience
- We support flexible working arrangements, including working from home and an 'unrestricted' leave policy
- You will work directly with the partners, and directly manage client relationships
Ellipsis are the Customer Loyalty Experts. We take a data-driven approach to helping our clients make better decisions about how to manage and grow value - we call this Customer Science®. We use our proprietary methods and data-driven insights to deliver state of the art services that grow customer value and optimise performance.
We are based in Sydney and Melbourne, with global clients in New Zealand, Asia and North America, and we are recognised for our expertise in customer loyalty and analytics.
Please email [email protected] to apply, and attach both your CV, and a cover letter, to your application.